Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FKi-"Red Cup"



Every time I've seen these cats a party has followed behind them. Looked like they had a ball shooting this. But yeah, this is probably one of the names you're going to be hearing alot from in the near future. Don't get it twisted though, FKi is great at making party music but these dudes can really spit. And I suggest you follow Raye Rich on twitter if you need a laugh.

I'm trying to be on some "music can coexist" shit nowadays so I'ma hold off on comparisons for a while and just let ya'll draw your own conclusions.

2 comments:

Jason said...

wow they shot this at my complex pool. what a small world.

Christopher said...

Didn't know the best way to contact you, but wassup with this talk about Khujo being sentenced to jail??

http://raptweets.net/?p=58934